Cloud Sales Terms and Conditions:
– Prices & Package features may change without prior notice
– Cloud based products billing is charged for 12 months by default
– Special discounts, seasonal offers are for new orders only.
– Partial month’s payments and refunds are not allowed.
– 30 days’ notice required to stop subscription / cloud product’s renewal
– 1st of every month is considered one full month.
– Compliance & Audit are customer responsibilities.
– Sahara Net reserves the right to audit the customer purchase history and bill for unpaid items.
– Customer is responsible to ask / inquire package / services details from his Account Manager
– Customer is responsible to take backup of his own data.
– Sahara Net’s provided uptime SLA is typically between 95.00 % to 99.89%.
– Sahara Net reserves the right to accept or refuse refund / return request.
– 100% advance full payments only.
– Tax, transaction charges, government or other entity charges are to be borne by customer.
– Sahara Net is not responsible for customer data corruption, hack or Data Malwares.
– Sahara Net reserves the right to remove illegal or inappropriate data not compliant.
– Trial accounts, frozen accounts, disabled or in active account customer data will be removed in 14 days.
– Orientation session includes operational knowledge only.
– Custom development, integrations, deployment other modifications are charged separately.
– Sahara Net reserves the right to validate and qualify clients for the orientation/ training sessions.
– All trainings are paid separately and not included in license fees.
– All quotations are valid as per the quote expiry dates.
– Payments are non-refundable, non-returnable unless agreed separately
Cloud Training and General terms and conditions:
– Sahara Net reserves the right to finalize the appointments for online, on-site training purpose
– Prices may change without prior notice
– Prices for per session with maximum 7 persons
– Orientation session includes operational knowledge only
– Custom development, deployment other modifications are charged separately
– Sahara Net reserves the right to validate and qualify clients for the training sessions
– Payments are non-refundable, non-returnable
– Remote locations, outside city location visits may incur additional charges
– Exceeding training time will incur hourly charges starting from SR350/h